Monday, December 7, 2015

December 2015 - "JESUS" Brings Changed Heart and Life

During this Christmas season, take time to remember the reason why we celebrate: the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. He came into this world to wash away our sins and His mighty power still exists today as is evidenced in the story below:

"I was not able to change my life," said the 20-year-old in Nicaragua. "I have tried drugs, alcohol, and sexual promiscuity. My family gave me warnings and advice about my lifestyle. I did not listen. I would get mad and shout at them to not meddle in my affairs. In my heart, I knew they were right in all they said; I just was not able to change. Tonight, I watched the 'JESUS' film and I realized it is possible to change by allowing Jesus to be the absolute owner of my life. When the team asked if there were those who wanted to serve Christ, there was a fight inside me. I just did not want to go, but I knew Christ was my only hope for change. I struggled for several minutes and at last, I went forward confessing my sins. I accepted Him as my Savior and asked His help to make me different. For the first time, I feel peace. I have confidence in Christ that I will succeed in overcoming all my addictions. I am excited about my future. . .."

No comments:

Post a Comment